Question

Naked man on right
I find the naked man graphic on the right of this screen VERY VERy disturbing. Can''t Health 24 have a show graphich button i.e. the default is no graphic - you have to click on Show Male graphic (or female or child) to see something. It''s really not conjusive to spending more time on this site.

Gosh, I didn't know I was surrounded by disturbing naked men ! I rarely visit the page you seem to be referring to - isn't it a very generic human figure depicting the various areas of the body within which one might have problems ? Surely its neither graphic or erotic ? Have you thought, perhaps that you may be hypersensitive in finding this minor graphic so very disturbing ? Out of so many thousands of visitors to this sight, I'm not aware of anyone else having complained. Maybe some counselling would help you to feel comfortable with the fact that every human being has a body ? If human's are believed to have been made in the image of God, should we really be disturbed by seeing a polite representation of that ?