Question

Nanny
Just found out yeaterday that my nanny is going TB treatment and she is also HIV positive. My baby safe? Especially TB? Is the nanny able to look aftetr a six months baby? i have so many mixed feelings please give me your opinion

Try asking Cyberdoc, as this is outside of my area of expertise. I'd think the TB might be a more likely and immediate risk to the baby. I would think she should have informed you from the start, about her infectious disease problem. HIV, damaging resistance to infections, commonly occurs along with TV and can make it harder to treat.