Question

Narcistic personality

I'm seeing someone that might have a narcistic personality type. A friend with a psyhology background met him and thinks that this guy is narcistic. Looking on the internet, I think he might be right. The problem I have is that he can be so nice, but then out of the blue he becomes nasty again. Then he says he'll change, which in a way he does, but in the future he'll come with similar "bad behaviour" just applied to someone else in my live or he'll rip off an interest I've got. He tend to steamroller over people and their feelings. He also has a "space" problem, where it feels as if he wants to be all over me the whole time. It migh just me my taste ito affection, but it is too much!

Do you think I should just get out?

He may intend to change, but personalities aren't things you change simply by wishing to do so, it requires hard work with a skilled psychotherapist. A personality is CONSISTENT. Is he really compatible enough for you to want a continuing relationship with him ?