Question

natural medication for osteoporosis
i have been on PROTOS for the past 4 years now only to find out that it should only be given to women who are postmenapausal, i am only 43 and pre menopausal, i also read on the side effects of this that it can cause clots in the legs and lungs, so not sure if i should still be taking it, i was wondering if there isnt perhaps a natural medication i could take that dont have any side effects.
Healthy Bones
Healthy Bones

Dear Nicky
Please phone me at the osteoporosis Foundation on 021 9317894. I have no idea why you are on any osteoporosis medication at this age. Protos is on of the few drugs that can be given to pre-menopausal women and remember that side-effect occur in all medications- even natural ones. There is no natural medication for osteoporosis, but please give me a call.