Question

Natural Product to boost libido
Hi - Im' in my 50's. I am on natural progesterone (No HRT) Feel healthy and take numerous supplements daily. mutti-Vit, Calcium and Magnesium, B's, Evening Primrose and extra Vit C.
what can I take that is going to make me at least feel amorous again.
Natural health
natural health

Hello Venus

That special feeling is not something we can get from a bottle. It is a mind thing and if you are in a routine or bored you need to sit with hubby and discuss what romantic getaway the two of you can enjoy.

The only product recommended would be Gingkoforce liquid or tablets to help with the circulation in the body.

Kind regards.

Estie