Question

NATURAL SLEEP MED''S
Hi I have been drinking 2 x 25 mg of Trepilene for about 1 year and discovered that one of the side-effects are weight gain, which I am experiencing. I have now stopped drinking it and trying to sleep without taking anything, but it is an uphill battle.
I am 60 years old, on blood pressure tablets. The reason I started drinking it, was that I have a very sore hip joint, that needs surgery, but I cannot go at this stage. The Trepilene helped that I fall asleep, in spite of the pain. My question to you is, is there any natural sleep or relaxing tablet I can take, that would not have side effects?
Sleep Expert
sleep expert

If you think about it, anything which works, MUST have side-effects. The chemical does not know where in the body it should be reacting, and it will always react in more than one place. So if there were a "natural" product which worked, it would also have side-effects.

If you have been taking the Trepiline for pain, you should speak to your doctor, because there are other ways of controlling pain which may not affect you in that way.