Question

Naughty dreams about hubby.
Just something funny i want to share. I''m 19 weeks pregnanty, relatively moderate labido, but don''t do it much, because my back aches, and damn it''s cold. Shame, my husband is very patient with me. Thing is though, I have sexual dreams about me and him almost every night. How weird is that? I tell him this, and he thinks it''s the funniest thing. So , I guess I''ll make some effort tonight. Reading through all the negative things on this forum, just want to share something light hearted.

Ciao
A.
sexologist

Yes thanks ! It is positive! Appreciate it and I hope you(and him) had a good time! SASHA