Question

NAUSEA AFTER EATING (NOT PREGNANT!)
I have for the last few months been feeling very nauseas after eating. I don't vomit but feel like I almost could. It is only after certain foods though (but I can't seem to find a pattern in these foods) Eg Rooibos tea, coffee, tomatoes, certain meat or salads, certain fruit juice,some dairy, among other things. (I am definitly not pregnant so it can't be morning sickness !) My boyfriend is a homeopath and he says its probably because I eat unhealthy food but I don't think I am that unhealthy (He thinks eating any dairy is unhealthy) I do like chocolate and cake but don't overdo it and the rest of my diet is not that bad and I exercise alot. I never drink fizzy drinks, drink alot of fruit juice but am not fond of drinking water. What could it be that is making me so nauseas? Its getting so bad I don't want to eat anything anymore!

Mel, it sounds like your boyfriend is a bit extreme. The key to a healthy live is to have a balanced diet – this includes a little of the naughty stuff too. Anyway, back to your problem. I think you should focus your attention on your liver and your gallbladder. The easiest would probably be to have blood taken for liver functions and to have an ultrasound done. You can then take it from there. Good luck.