Question

nauseas
Every month a week before I start my period I am nauseas through out the whole day but not that bad as if I want to vomit. I'm just worried that I have a hormone imbalance. I think my progesterone levels are to high. What can I do to get it back to normal???? Or will my body correct itself over time?? (I'm in my early twenties) I'm scared that it will effect me in the long run. Say if I want to get pregnant one day.

Premenstrual symptoms are very common and they vary from person to person. Some women have breast tenderness, others have nausea or headaches. This is quite normal and not a sign of a hormone imbalance. In fact, it is probably a sign that you are ovulating regularly.