Question

Neck and shoulder pain
I am a healthy 50 year old who has a family history of arthritis and rheumatism! I injured my neck about 8 years ago while body surfing (whiplash) and eversince then I have suffered with chronic neck and shoulder pain! I also have a burser under each shoulder and suffer from frozen shoulder from time to time! I take salmon oil capsules and Arthrogaurd, but still suffer daily! Please help!

We also have a bursa ( or, rather, several bursae ) in different parts of our body quite normally. If one gets inflamed, that would be called bursitis. But this sounds like a question better suited to Cyberdoc, isn't it ? A good and thorough assessment, perhaps in the form of a second opinion, from a paind clinic or psychiatrist, might help to assess whether adding an antidepressant to whatever other treatment you are using would be helpful or not