Question

Neck pain
I had a neck injury at 8 (I am now 32), I actually ran into a fence one evening playing hide and seek with my friends. The wound healed and posed no problems whatsoever for the next 7 years. The year I moved to a boarding school, my problems started. Sore throat, white stones coming out of my mouth, swollen neck glands, neck pain in the neck around the wound(only the side that was injured, which is the right hand side). The area also gets airritated a lot, perhaps suggesting nerve damage. I have been to ENT''s, a physician, neurologist, surgeon, GP''s and they did MRI, CAT scans and X Rays but they say they found nothing wrong. Please help.
Cyberdoc

Hallo Nozibele
It sounds more as if you may have a low grade chronic tonsillitis causing these symptoms. Try taking Tonsillyte or Tonsilla daily for a few weeks and see if the symptoms improve? You can buy it over the counter at most pharmacies (look at the homeopathic medicine counter)If you have an acute sore throat, you can take it every 4-6 hours as indicated on the bottle.