Question

neck spasm causing spinning head and headaches
I have a chronic neck spasm that aggravates every time I work on my computer - I've tried to move the screen, etc., but with the office furniture it is virtually impossible to get it ergonomically right. However, I've been for X-rays which only showed up a spasm, and get physio and take Brexecam, but these only help temporarily. What worries me is the fact that the spasm is now chronic, and also that inflammation at the base of my skull causes a kind of migraine that, in turn, causes a kind of air-sick feeling with a spinning head.

Please tell me if you have any alternative suggestions to try out.

Liddel, the best would be to get yourself a Microsoft Natural® keyboard. It’s the big one that’s “bent” in the middle. It’s not that expensive and it has made the world of difference to a lot of people. Good luck.