Question

neck spasm tiggered by cold and tension, muscle contracts from head down to neck - HELP
I think my spasms where a result of whiplash and serfaced due to severe work stress foloowing the car accident. Now if I get a little stressed, I can feel the contraction starting on my right temple. Also if I sleep funny or hunch my shoulders from tension at work while working on the PC the spasms are likely to start. When I get cold (which is very easily) the contraction starts, even ending up with tingleing in my face. I get twitches in my lips, eyelids, nose, cheek mostly on my right. Sometimes a spasm will take weeks to go away, I get geerally irritable, itchy, restless and depressed. when I rub hard on my head and temples, it is as if warm blood suddenly starts to flow again and my vision even improves. I suffer from hair loss on my temples and I figure it is due to the lack of good blodd flow because these muscles are so tight. Please help, what can I do for a more permanent solution.
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

You probably need to consult a Neurologist. If you have done this and there were no conclusive findings, he may have referred you to a physiotherapist. Have you completed the course of treatment as advised by the physiotherapist ???
I can only assume what may have occurred or transpired with the little information made available. A Chiropractor could perhaps also assist in determining the possible cause of your condition.