Question

Neck spasms (what medication is safe?)
I am currently 25 weeks pregnant and have been suffering very painful spasms in my neck the past two weeks that do not seem to get better. Is there any medication like a muscle relaxant that is safe to use during pregnancy? I have gone through some financial stress the last 5 months, which I think might be the contributing factor for the stiff muscles in my neck. Thank you.
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Muscle relaxants do carry a risk in pregancy and I'd advice not taking any without consulting your gynae first. Your doctor may prescribe something to reduce the tension which will reduce the spasms