Question

NEED 2 B ALONE
Hi, This might sound crazy to everyone else:- I'm 29, married and have 2 children, aged 12 and 3. At this stage of my life I feel like I must get away to be alone, only for 3 days to collect myself and feel solidarity and calmness around me. I feel I'm going crazy, I am impatient, Irritated, angry and feel like I mist of loosing myself. I do not know what my needs are and need to set boundries in my life. The thing is that I do not know how my husband will take the news, as he will not understand me wanting to be alone. I do not know how to go about it, but I need the time. Am I going crazy, am I selfish. I recently lost weight and now wear a size 8, I am suppose to feel good and happy, but inside I am lonely and drifting within my own emotions and anger.

Dear Sky,
No, you're not crazy and not selfish. 3 days away alone, to rest, have no outside demands on one, and think things through is a perfectly reasonable idea. Choose a calm time to discuss this with your husband, and think through the best way to make arrangements for the kids, if he'll have any difficulty managing on his own.
In the larger scale of things, if this Time Out break doesn't fully do the trick, consider some counselling, to explore why ( despite achieving the weight loss ) you feel hollow and not as happy as you think you're "Supposed to".