Question

04 Apr 2007

Need a awnser from men
I'm in a relationship for 8 months now. I've been married for 14 years and my friend's longest ralation ship in the past 5 years was
about a year. So he's not use to "reporting" to someone, He goes to a surtain pup verry often, and I know he does'nt cheat on me. I can walk in there anay time and he will be siitting there chating to the guys, there is not mutch girls there in the week anyhow.
What I get upset about, is that he will tel me:" see you tonight" and don't show up. This also happend twice on Friday nighs (and weekends I feel is our time.) He doesn't phone and let me know.
Am I unresonable if I get upset? I know he loves me a lot
and he's talking about getting married, (in good time), but I don't
want to let him go out just like he wants to and when we move in together or get married it gets a problem.

,,,,,