Ask an expert

19 Mar 2007

Need a dietician
I need a dietician in the Cape Peninsula. One that understands nutrition and excercise.
Answer 355 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Gabriel
Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area, who will assess your case and will work out the correct diet for your requirements. I can't refer you directly for obvious reasons.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.