Ask an expert

13 Jul 2005

Need a specialist's contact details urgently please
My mother lives in Vanderbijlpark. She needs a specialist urgently. She is diabetic and have very bad varicose veins. Can you give me contact details of a doctor/specialist who can help?
Thank you!
Answer 356 views

01 Jan 0001

Maria, I live in Pretoria and have no idea who the specialists in Vanderbijlpark are – this is a job for her GP. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17879 votes