Question

Need Advice
I met my fiance last year April and he proposed in Sept,everything has been planned(lobola) has been paid and marriage is next year.now I have discovered that Im pregnant of which we both wanted this.Through our relationship we've been having problems such as when I want to go out with friends he has a problem and when I want to go out with him he doesnt have time or he is tired bcoz he has a business(resturant)and when I ask him why he doesnt have time to spend with me,he will say if he doesnt go and work how r we gonna survive and on saturday we had an argument coz I was not in the mood for sex he said the reason he chose me to be his wife its bcoz of sex.Is right pls advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!coz its getting too much and Im stressed.!

Sounds a bit insulting if he sugests he only wants you as a wife because of sex, but he was probably tired and irritable when he said it. But he doesn't have time to spend with you, EXCEPT when the time is spent having sex ? Doesn't he understand that real women want love as well as only sex ?
Only discussion, and time must be made for that, can sort out this sort of squabble. I agree with dud, he needs to understand that marriage is about a whole lot more than sex, including love and respect. men must listen to their women just as much as women should listen to their man. Women are not meant to be subordinate.