Question

need advice
Hi guys

I live with my sister in law''s child who''s supposed to be studying tertiary and when we accommodated the child they agreed with hubby that they will contribute money for groceries every month but since he''s with me he never contributed a year went by and now we begin another year.

i once asked him as to when is he going to contribute and later overheard him talking to his mother that i have been asking about it which i am not even wrong to ask because that was part on agreement. The worst is I’ m staying with my children and nanny hubby is in another province and i do groceries alone.

I’ m not a person who love complaining about who eat what or how much i just cook for the family and that is it.

yesterday my nanny tells me she didn’ t have breakfast because the boy ate the whole loaf of bread alone, i thought of telling him that he need to share and not be selfish around the house but the other thought then said why don’ t you tell hubby about what is happening so that he can deal with him himself. the worst is this is not the first time.

if u were in my situation what will you do with someone like this, mind you he is no longer going to school his hubby is aware of that and he can’ t even do any single chaos around the house what he does is to sleep and eat! He can’ t even help me to take the bin out.