Question

Need advice on contraception
Dear Gynae Doc

Im in need of your urgent proffessional advise.
Im getting married in a few weeks time and Im still a virgin. I have no clue about contraceptives, I dont even know how it looks. I would like to remain as normal as possible. I heard people say that contraceptives have alot of side effects and one can gain alot of weight.
In your proffessional opinion - What would work the best for me and when should I start using it and the cost please.

There are many options. Have a look under Contraception on the website for the pros and cons of the different types of contraception.