Question

Need help
I feel like I am going crazy. here is my story,
My husband has hobbies, plenty of hobbies that keep him busy during the week & even weekends. I try to talk to him about spending more time with me & our kids but he says to join him in his hobbies.I had a huge fight with him regarding his prioritiesbut he seems to feel that I am a drama queen that over reacts...
He wants his time to do his thing, which is fine but what about me??

WOuldn't it be possible for you and the kids to join him in some of his hobbies thouse that appeal to you to some extent ), ---he may find it's less pleasant than he thinks if you call his blf and join him. Have some hobbies of your own, and ask him to join you in those, too. And look for a compromise --- it's reasonable for him to have some time to do his own thing, but not all the available time !