Ask an expert

22 Jan 2008

Need help
I have 'which look like a pimple' in my vigina. It is on the tip of the entrance 'hole' . It is not that painfull just uncomfortable. Do i need to see my Gynea or is there something i use
Answer 374 views

01 Jan 0001

If it is in the hairy area, it may be an infected hair follicle and the best thing is just to wait for it to resolve on its own. If not, you should probably see a gynaecologist to make a diagnosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9321 votes
67% - 18659 votes