Question

Need help
Please can you help me. I need to get help. I am *think I am* suffering from depression/post natal depression and other things added to it. Who do I need to see psychiatrist? Therapist? Psychologist? I have absolutely no idea. I never see doctors and do not even have regular GP that I can ask.

In the first place, I'd see a psychiatrist, who is a specialist who is fully medically trained and also trained in recognizing and treating psych disorders. He/she would do a proper assessment of the whole situation, and should discuss with you whatever diagnosis seems appropriate, and what your best treatment options are. With depression, and maybe even more PND, medication can be very helpful, but best usually if combined with psychological counselling / therapy, which may need a referral also to a psychologist.
These conditions usually respond really well to proper treatment, and I hope you will soon be feeling much better