Ask an expert

02 Jul 2010

need help family problems
since my mother passed away three months ago there is no peace at all in our family, my father is stiil alive and heis not working and we are only three children 2 brothers and i the only girl there elders is married and he is not my father child and we only no after my mothers death and my second brother he is not married my mother did have a investment policy and i was the beneficiary i did give them R5000.00 each coz i am the one who has to pay all the bills in the house and buy food for my father. know the eldest is troubling me always asking money for me AND ABUSING ME WITH WORDS I AM ALWAYS STRESSIN AND I HAVE HIGH BLOOD AND HIV BUT I STILL LOOK FRESH AS I AM TAKING MY TREATMENT
Answer 331 views

01 Jan 0001

Actually, if you are paying all the bills for them, it might have been wiser for you to keep all the mony your mother left to you, as she knew what responsibilities you were accepting for them.
Your eldest brother needs o be told, calmly but firmly, that he is a grown man and has TOTAL responsibility for getting a job and supporting himself, rather than expecting you to have to support him ; and that he should be grateful and respectful towards the person who does help to support him
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18761 votes