Question

need help please
Hi,i am really struggling with acjieving my goals, i think the problem is not believing in my abilities.I used to work hard to achieve goals, but now,everything is just too much, i struggle to focus and i am so demotivated.how can i bring the motivation back.
Executive coach
Executive coach

Hi tt

You would need to explore the underlying reasons that you are not motivated. Some possibilities: you have outgrown what you are currently doing or you have underlying needs which are not being met. Get current with yourself and your life and explore what appeals to you!

All the best

Jonti