Question

need help please
Hi doc,

My cycle in November started 18/11/07, I started with clomed on day 5, we did the BD on day 12 - 16. Then on 17/12/07 my next AF started, but first on the 16/12/07 I had a discharge, like every other cycle (a day or two before) so my last cycle started then only on the 17/12/07. But I used clomed from day 3 this month. We did the BD on the 1/01/2008 and the day before and after. I had a red discharge on saturday12/01/2007, but only a little bit (no need for protection) then nothing, then again on Tuesday 14/01/2008, but this time a brown discharge, and then today Thursday 17/01/2008 as well brown, but today I have AF like pains and symptoms. but so far also only a discharge.

Is there any possibility that I might be pregnant, and having an early MC, or is it only the hormones because I used clomed. ?

I did a HPT yesterday Wednesday at about 15h00, but it was a BFN.

If I had a MC what type of test can I do to find out what the problem could be for the early MC? I did se a doc in our town, but they say it is not necessary to do the tests if they think that it was a not a MC. They say that if a HPT shows a negative then its negative, and if the blood test is from 5 and lower is it also negative.

Any advise or help please doc, or any 1 who can help.

Mariska

I agree that if the test is negative you are not pregnant and were not pregnant. The abnormal period could be becuase you did not ovulate in this cycle.