Question

Need Help urgently
I have a problem...I feel cold on my back its as if some put ice blocks there and that cold feeling goes deeper towards my chest then its flu. I sleep with a water bottle all year round. I cant sleep if i dont soak myself in hot bath before bed. whats wrong with me. the doctor i went to just said its flu nothing serious but i cant help it i am wearing like its a winter/ snowy day as it is now. please help me.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you get a second opinion and have blood tests done, to exclude any other pathological reason. It is possible that it is only the flu which will disappear spontaneously within a few days.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger