Question

Need some very simple advice
Goodmorning to all!

This is nothing serious, compared to the problems other people have, so please just bare with me.

Last week or the week before a few ladies on the forum discussed ways of keeping a relationship going, making it interesting. Most of the stuff I've been doing as well, but did find a few new ideas to try out. Thanks for that! : ))

I was wondering, terms of endearment - I'm afrikaans, so you get the usual, engel, skat, bok (not my favourite). I'm looking for a word of endearment which is unique for calling a man. Someone very special to me. I've gone through my mind for a suitable word to call this very special man in my life, unique as he is.

Any suggestion from any romantic at heart?

Hope all have a wonderful day!

,,,,,