Question

Need tips to keep man ultra happy
Although my boyfriend and I have regular sex, and enjoy it, I need to learn something new to spice up our sex life. I always do the same thing, give him oral sex, or receive it, then we have sex in various positions. I would love to learn something new and sexy for him to really blow him away and turn him on. Help!!!! Please share your sex secrets, how you touch him, turn him on, or what turns you on........

Look at the series: Sex a Life long pleasure (R250-00) for the set of 5 videos. Great adult education. Call (011) 614 - 1911 and order from Louise.
Maybe a book: e.g. Kama Sutra (R180-00) from the same place.