Question

Need to gain weight!!!
Hi,i`m 23,male,1.88m tall and very much involved in sport.However I weigh a mere 70kg.I`ve tried everything to put on weight.Is there anything out there on the market I could take to put on some weight???Need to put on at least 12.5 to 17.5kg.

Dear Frost
Seeing that your present BMI only equals 19,8 and your ideal BMI of 23 would require you to weigh 81 kg, you should try and gain about 11 kg (not more otherwise you will exceed the upper normal BMI level of 25). Because this problem of trying to gain weight is just as difficult, if not more so, than losing weight, I wrote a few articles on this subject which you can access by clicking on 'Diet' and 'View old diet & food site' and reading 'To gain weight I & II'. The following may also help: a) avoid exercise that burns up too much energy such as cycling and running, rather do workouts with weights b) take an amino acid supplement such as standard Aminolique.
Hang in there