Question

need to lose
Hi i need to lose about 10kg. But i dont know where to start. What to eat and how much last time i lost weight it was do to stress and starwing myself and it was no fun. But i lost 20 kg like that i do no want to do any thing like that again. Can you possibly give me a stabbel eating plan that works without starving myself??

Dear Sunshine
Sorry to hear that you regained that weight, but that is unfortunately usual when you use unbalanced, fad or starvation diets. This time round I would like to suggest that you use a balanced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet'). If you combine this diet with plenty of exercise (run, walk briskly, skip, cycle, jog, or swim), you will lose that weight without starving.