Question

need to losse 30kgs
I have got three wonderful children, single mom.. Have no time for anything and yes I don''t eat during the day only at night.. Sometimes.. I try and be healthily but I have pick up too much weight!!! I need to know what to do and how to do it.. Please it makes me unhappy..

Lesa

Dear Lesa
If you need to lose 30 kg, which is a great deal of weight to lose, then I would recommend that you should consult a registered dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). If this is not possible, then you can reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for 30 min a day. Start gradually with the exercise. For example start walking for 10 min a day, then as you get fitter and more mobile, you can increase how fast, far and long you walk.
Holding thumbs