Question

need to train quickly for sporting event
HI

I got 2 months before i play in a soccer tournament, in this holiday ive gained 15kgs from 60-75. I do strenght exercises 3 times and cycling 4 times a week, how can i become fit in this little time is it possible, plzzzz i'm despirate!! any advice on what i can dooo??
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi socks
I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

Combine this with a low fat, well blanced healthy diet and you should lose the fat!