Question

Need your advice on gaining mass/muscle
Hey Conrad,

Been checking some of your previous advice columns and i think you're great at what you do. So hopefully you will be able to assist me.

I'm over 6ft, but am really thin (80kg). I go to gym but my program obviously must not be very efficient, because i can't put on much mass or build big muscles. Can i get an effective muscle building gym program. am prepared to go to gym at least 6 times a week , but since the muscle groups need to rest , how can i? Please help
Bodybuilding
body building

Muscle Challenged,

Firstly thank you for your compliment-I appreciate it. You are what we commonly refer to as a "hard gainer" and will always battle to gain weight in the gym. It is not impossible however although you'll need to train properly and eat properly.

List your training program on this website and let me evaluate it and also consult a dietician to see if they can assist you with an eating plan for your needs.

I await your listing-please make it a new listing as often I don't see old listings again.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist