Question

Needels and Pins feeling in face
My nose, right cheek, lips and tongue had suddenly during the course of the morning started feeling numb, like needles and pins. What could have caused it. It has not gone away yet.
I do suffer from regular neck and shoulder stiffness and pains. Could this be a cause? I' ve never experienced this before in my life and am a bit scared.

Dear Isis

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that it is co-insidental and a mere uncomfortable sensation that will pass. If your symptoms worsens, I suggest that you make an appointment with a neurologist, in order for him/her to evaluate you.

Dr Anrich Burger