Question

needles and pins
i wake up during the night of my r/hand paining and also needles and pinns in my fingers also lately when i blowdry my hair or hold abook in my hand it hurts can it be a beginning of a sort of artheritus or something

Dear Young fifty
You may have symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome, caused by pressure of the nerve that supply the hand in the wrist area. Please let your GP have a look, you may need referral to an orthopedic surgeon for a small operation. See also http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/carpal_tunnel/detail_carpal_tunnel.htm