Question

Needles & pins
I've been exercising now for two weeks after the holidays,and everytime I cycle or use the stair climber my left foot feels like it's going dead (needles&pins) after a few minutes.What do you think can be the problem?
FitnessDoc(wow)

Hi there

If you have a high instep you experience discomfort in the toebox area of the shoe or a "pins and needles" feeling through the instep area if the shoe is laced too tightly. If this is the case , lace your shoes less tightly or use a different lacing technique i.e.- bring the laces straight down the eyes and cross laces only periodically.

Sometimes, as you get fitter, the pins and needles disappear - almost like a "neural" training effect.