Question

Needs attention
Hello
I have a problem with my husband, I am always the one who has to call him and he does not see the need to call me. We are in a long distance marriage and communication is the key to a happy relationship, my opinion. is it too much to ask or is it suppose to be like that?

help!

I find some people, maybe especially women, feel a far greater urge to call and be called, than others, often men, who tend to concentrate more on other aspects of life. Now, a long-distance marriage / relationship is never easy, and some form of communication and contact is indeed important. It's not "supposed to be" the way you describe, but it often is.