Ask an expert

06 Mar 2003

neeto oder a prescription medecine
i have had car accident in 1992 since then I have severe pain at front head I try different medication put not work with me . i went to germany find very help ful medcine but not availabe in my area which is Ottawa, ontario. the name of the drug is called Doxepine-neuraxpharm. I am asking your help
Answer 381 views

01 Jan 0001

Hali, I have no idea what it is and can’t help you with obtaining it. Why don’t you contact someone in Germany instead of someone in South Africa? Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18828 votes