Question

negative preg test and no period
Dr pliz advise, i normally get my period around same time, sometimes after every 28 days recently it changed after my last lapscope on 25 Oct to remove a cyst, to i got my period in november and the cycle was 22 days, i was expecting my next period around christmas time or just before and there was nothing. i got my last period on 4 December and today is the 2nd of Jan, still no period. i have always had a period, now i am worried. i did a HPT= negative, also bloods came out negative, what could be wrong with me? please help

The removal of the cyst may have caused soem hormonal fluctuations. As long as your cycle is between 21 and 35 days there is no need to worry.