Question

Negative result

Today I had a negative blood test again. It was my fourth AI and still not. I am so angry with life at the moment. I dont know what to feel and if I want to carry on trying. How long should I try for> Why this all the time?
fertility expert

Dear Trying

Assuming that all the AI’s were done under optimal conditions, I will assume that now consider a more involved form of treatment such as IVF. It is very possible that there might be other issues such as fertilization failure or implantation factors that may be contributing to the infertility problem which may be detectable in an In vitro fertilization program.