Question

neo strata
Do i need a doctors prescription for neo-strata products? Also if i have acne-prone skin with dry pathes and acne marks what basic skin care products from noestrata do you recommend for me to start with. I live in pretoria, can you please recommend a place in pretoria where i can get these products from and what are the cost approx.
Thank you
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

Hello Vicky, thank you for the question.
Please phone Genop Phamaceuticals (011) 545 6600 and ask to be directed to the closest doctor to you, who stocks the NeoStrata range. Your best approach would be to get advice from the doctor regarding your specific skin type and condition, specifically with the acne and dry patches, and you do not need a prescription for NeoStrata.