Question

Neostrata
My preference is to use the NeoStrata but this is based only on my experience with my own patients and the studies performed by independent researchers on the benefits of superficial alphahydroxy and polyhydroxy acids, depigmenting ingredients, vitamin C and A.

Please advise which products to use.
Thank you
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

Hi Ruku, thank you for getting back to me.

Your best option would be to have the skin examined and look at what your main concerns are before deciding on the best products to use. If you are concerned about ‘skin elasticity’ my advice would be to consider the following:

SPF 50 or higher (than contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide) applied several times daily
Biohydrating Cream (at night)
Renewal Cream (at night)
Ultra Smoothing Cream (day)
Foaming Glycolic Face Wash