Question

neostrata
hi doc I can see that you always recommend neostrata on your response and I am willing to try it, I would like to know where can I buy it on wich shop in gauteng
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

Hi Aminja, thank you for the question.

NeoStrata is only dispensed through doctor’s offices as this is a worldwide policy of the company mostly due to the fact that the high concentrations of the active ingredients need to be managed by medical personal. Your best option would be to phone the NeoStrata SA distributor at (011) 545 6600 and speak to Andrette to find the closest dispensing doctor to you.