Question

Nerves
I need to know if there is a herbal/any drug available to reduce/stop my blushing. I am fairly confident but always get a red rash/blotches all over my chest/face and neck whenever I get exited or nervous. It's extremely embarresing and although I don't feel nervous it still appears sometimes, I have tried to control it but to no avail. I am 27 years old and want to stop blushing, it happens at work and in meetings, people are always making fun of me when I am trying to be serious ! Then I blush even more, and end up feeling like a real fool ! It happens most when I have to report back on a meeting ! I know I am a nervous person, but I feel this is spoiling my chances of moving up in my career as one trick question and I'm BLOODred, GUILTY OR NOT. It's killing me.

Sarah, you can ask your doctor to prescribe you a low dose â-blocker and see if that doesn’t want to help. It safer than taking a “stress pill” or something. If the â-blocker doesn’t work, the best would be to first see a specialist physician to make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.