Question

Nervous and depressed
Hi Doctor
I've always been a nervous person but now it's getting worse. I bite my lips and nails or eat crunchy things to keep my teeth busy, I'm really getting out of control. I have nightmares and sometimes wake up because of involuntary movements. I have terrible headaches too because of this nervous habits. What can I do to overcome this? I don't want to commit suicide, it's not that, but I feel like life makes no sense and it is driving me crazy. I really wish I could fall asleep and never wake up. I think we should have the right to quit living. To think our parents bring us into the world and say we MUST live because they can't live without us... it's not fair. But I'm a coward too, so I'm really afraid of trying to kill myself and becoming blind or deaf, or mentally ill, instead of dying. Anyway, I think there should be some information for people like me on how to successfully commit suicide. This is not a sad question, it's a option that should have no meaning at all to other people. When we feel we are doing nothing important in this world, it's time to go. I think people should accept this viewpoint.
But since I can't go to my last "home", is there anything I could do to stop these bad habbits and live a normal life?

SOunds like this could be depression, or, perhaps also a General Anxiety Disorder. Fortunately it responds well to treatment, especially with CBT counselling, and perhaps medication, though one needs to be cautious about lon g-term use of benzo tranquillizers, as these can increase the depression.
There is no way we ( or any other responsible people ) would provide information about how people could kill themselves, for many reasons --- principle among which would be that most people seek such information when they are suffering from entirely treatable and relievable conditions such as Depression, and they should seek appropriate professional help, not execution.
See a good local shrink for assessment and advice, and regain control over these unpleasant feelings and thoughts, so as to be better able to enjoy life again