Ask an expert

28 Jan 2003

Netcare rehabilitation
I contacted the Netcare Rehabilitation clinic on 489-1111 and a woman answered and didn't have a clue what I was on about (binge eating disorder) she acknowledged that it was the clinic but couldn't help me. Any other contact no.'s?
Answer 321 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Kim
You can try the Kenilworth Clinic in Cape Town and ask them if they have another reference in Gauteng, but otherwise phone the Psychology Department at one of the universities, e.g. WITS, UNISA, etc, and ask them to refer you to a psychologist who specialises in Eating Disorders. Unfortunately that NetCare clinic is the only one that I have heard of up here.
Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18754 votes