Question

13h ago

Neurology Problem?
I'm a 42 year old white female and have the following symptoms:
dizzy, slured speech, difficulty in walking and balance, blurred vision, loss of muscle control.
My blood sugar tests o.k, and a brain scan reveals that there is no pressure or tumors. my blood pressure is 80/130

This problem is becoming progressiviely more dissabling, and no one seems to be able to help me. I don't have a medical aid, and am feeling helpless at this feeling of hopelessness. Could you please advise me on what could be the matter, and if there is anyone out there who could help me.

Helena, the best would be to see a neurologist as it sounds like it might be due to a neurological problem (including serious disorders like MS). Good luck.