Question

02 Apr 2007

neuropathy #3
As per neurologist, I started taking Vitamin-B Complex and Iron capsules to aid neuropathic burning pain in my foot.
I'm also applying OsteoEze Rub (with capsaicin).
Problem is the burning has increased dramatically after using these 3 products for just 3 days!
I can't even put my foot in warm bath water anymore as it burns and stings like crazy.
I also seem to be urinating more often and my urine is yellow in colour (I do drink 1.5 litres water a day).
Could any of these products be irritating the burning like this as it was never this bad?
Or could it be a sign that I do not have neuropathic pain?

Foot expert

Sorry for the delay in responding I was O`seas
A) Speak to the neurologist
B) I hazard a guess that the capsicum ointment is the culprit
C) the yellow urine is rfom the Vit B